Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy note ii lte-diverting calls to voicemail
It's dead easy to divert calls to your Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE voicemail. Follow these steps.
1. Tap the Phone icon on your home screen
2. Press the Menu key, then tap Call settings
3. Tap Call forwarding, followed by Voice call
4. Choose the forwarding option. Here, you can decide when to have your calls forwarded to your voicemail. This could be 'Forward when busy'
5. Now enter the EE voicemail number, which is 07953 222222
6. Tap Enable. Your calls will now be forwarded to your voicemail at your chosen times