Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - How to import contacts
It's easy to copy contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, just follow these simple steps.
- Start on your Home screen and tap All applications.
- Scroll to and select Contacts.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Select Import/Export.
- Chose from available options (Import/Export from USB storage, Import/Export from SD card, Import/Export from SIM card).
- Chose where to save contact to (e.g sync with email account or save to phone).
- Import will then begin automatically and will display how many contacts have been completed.