Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy pocket neo-connect to a WiFi network
Here's how to connect to a WiFi network on your Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Settings.
- Tap the Wifi switch to On.
- Tap Wifi (to the left of the Off/On switch).
- A list of available networks will appear, tap the network you wish to connect to.
- If prompted, enter the selected WiFi network's password, then tap Connect.
- Your chosen network will now show Connected to let you know its all setup, also you will see the WiFi signal bar in the notifications panel at the top of your screen.