Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy pocket neo-downloading apps
Here's how to download apps on your Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo.
- Start on your Home screen and tap the All applications tab.
- Tap on Play Store (if using for the first time, you will need to register with a valid Google account, see Using the app store).
- Click on Magnifying Glass in the top right corner.
- Enter the name of the application which you wish to search for, or alternatively tap on the microphone to search using voice command.
- Tap on the application you wish to download.
- Tap on Install.
- Tap on Accept & download.
- The application will begin downloading and will install automatically.
- Once installation is complete the application will show in the All applications tab.