Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy pocket neo-synchronise contacts and calendar
Here's how to synchronise the contacts and calendar from an email account on your Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo.
- Synchronising contacts and calendar from your email account can only be done by setting up a supported email account using the Exchange option.
- Start on your Home screen and tap the All applications tab.
- Scroll to and select Email.
- Enter your email address in the field, then the Next key.
- Enter your email account's password then press Manual Setup.
- Now select Microsoft Exchange Activesync.
- All fields should already be populated, so press Next.
- Tap Ok on the activation terms of service.
- Your phone will detect your settings.
- Amend the account options to your choice ensuring that the options to sync contacts and calendar are ticked, then tap Next.
- Enter a name for your account then tap Done.
- Email setup is complete you will be taken to your inbox, your contacts and calendar will also be synchronised.
- To check contacts are synchronised, from the Home screen, tap All applications.
- Scroll to and select Settings, then tap on Accounts & sync.
- Ensure Accounts & sync is set to On.
- Select your mail account, then tap on Sync now in the bottom left corner.
- Your contacts should now be synchronised.