Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy s iii lte-send a picture message
Your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE has a top-notch 8 megapixel camera, packed with great features. So why not keep your mates in the frame by sending them some picture messages (MMS)?
It's dead easy to do. Here's how:
1. On your Home screen, tap the All applications tab
2. Scroll to and tap on Messaging
3. Tap the New Message icon in the top right corner
4. Add the name of the person you want to send the picture message to
5. Tap on the Paper Clip icon in the right side, to attach your picture
6. Choose from the various options - you can add a picture that's already in your gallery, or snap a new one to send
7. Add any words you want to include in the message along with your picture
8. Now tap on the Envelope icon to send message
That's it. All done.