Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy s iii lte-send a text message
It's easy to text from your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE.
How to send a text (SMS):
1. On your homescreen, tap the All applications tab
2. Scroll to and tap on Messaging
3. Tap the New Message icon in the top right corner
4. Add the person you want to text
5. Type in your text message
6. Now tap on the Envelope icon to send your text
That's it, your message is sent.
You can also go from texting to chatting in an instant using your phone's clever Direct Call feature. All you have to do is lift the phone to your ear, and it automatically calls whoever you were texting.