Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy s iii lte-synchronise contacts and calendar
Follow the steps below to synchronise contacts and calendar from your email account on your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE.
Synchronising contacts and calendar from your email account can only be done by setting up your Google email account using the Exchange option.
1. Start on your homescreen and tap the All applications tab
2. Scroll to and select Email
3. Enter your Google email address in the field, and then the Next key
4. Enter your email account's password then press Manual setup
5. Now select Microsoft Exchange Activesync
6. All fields should already be populated, so press Next
7. Tap OK on the activation terms of service
8. Your phone will detect your settings
9. Amend the account options to your choice, ensuring that the options to sync contacts and calendar are ticked, then tap Next
10. Enter a name for your account then tap Done
11. Email setup is complete - you will be taken to your inbox.
Now check your contacts are synchronised.
1. From the Home screen, tap All applications
2. Scroll to and select Settings, then tap on Accounts & sync
3. Ensure Accounts & sync is set to On
4. Select your Google mail account, then tap on Sync now in the bottom left corner
5. Your contacts should now be synchronised
See more helpful tips on how to do clever things on your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE >