Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy s iii lte-set up your phone
When you switch on your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE for the first time, follow these steps to set it up so it's ready to use.
1. Select the language from available options and then tap Start
2. Set date and time options then tap Next
3. Create or Sign in to a Samsung account or tap Skip
4. Create or Sign in to a Google account or tap Not now
5. Select Google location options then tap Next to continue
6. Enter owner information then tap Next to continue
7. Create or Sign in to Dropbox or tap No thanks to skip
8. Tap Finish to complete setup