Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy s iii lte-data management
- Tap Data usage
- Tap Set data usage limit,
- A pop up will appear advising that your data connection will be disabled when you reach the specified amount. Tap OK
- Select which day you'd like the data count to reset by tapping on Reset data count and pick your chosen day
- Tap OK to continue. You'll notice the Data usage cycle will change to reflect the day you've just chosen
- You now have 2 options:
to set a warning when you get close to your chosen limit
to set the maximum limit you want to use
- To change these all you need to do is drag the warning and limit lines to your required levels. When dragging the line up and down the table you'll notice the data size increase and decrease
- Once you've finished making your selections press the home key to return to your homescreen
If you find your data has stopped because you've reached your chosen limit but you still want to continue using data, don't worry. All you need to do is go back into the Usage settings and remove the tick from Set data usage limit - it really is that easy.
See more helpful tips on how to do clever things on your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE >