Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy s4 mini-how to connect to a WiFi network
Find out how to connect to a WiFi network on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, just follow these simple steps.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Settings.
- Tap Connections then tap the WiFi switch to On.
- Tap WiFi. (to the left of the On/Off switch).
- A list of available networks will appear, tap the network you wish to connect to.
- If prompted, enter the selected WiFi network's password, then tap Connect.
- Your chosen network will now show Connected to let you know its all setup. You will also see the WiFi signal bar in the notifications panel at the top of your screen.