It's easy to manage and transfer contacts on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, just follow these simple steps.
- Creating a new contact couldn't be easier, all you need to do is tap Phone.
- Tap Keypad in the top left corner and enter the number you wish to save.
Tap Add to contacts.
- You have 2 options, you can either Create contact or to Update existing contact.
- Creating a new contact will ask you were you want to save the contact, either on the Phone or SIM, using the Phone allows you to enter more information.
- A blank contact will then load, now you can put in the name, email address as well as a whole host of other information if you wish.
- Once you have finished adding your information just tap Save (top right of the screen).
- Saving to an existing contact allows you to add the number to a contact you have already created, you will see your list of contacts, all you need to do is locate the existing contact you wish to add then number to and tap that contact.
- Choose what type of contact is it from the list and the tap Save.
- If you want to edit a contact all you need to do is tap Contacts, this is a list of all your contacts.
- Find the contact you wish to edit , tap that contact, you will now see all of the information for that one contact.
- Tap the pen that shows in the top right of the screen, you can now change as required, once complete tap Done.
- To delete a contact all you need to do is tap Contacts, this is a list of all your contacts.
- Find the contact you wish to delete, tap on that contact, you will now see all of the information for that one contact.
- Tap the Menu key then tap Delete.
- Confirm by tapping Ok.
See more helpful tips on how to do clever things on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini >