Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy s4-remove an email account
Find out how to remove an email account on your Samsung Galaxy S4, just follow these simple steps.
- If you wish to remove an email account you have already set up then, on your Home screen tap the All applications tab.
- Scroll to and select Email.
- Tap Menu, then Settings.
- Tap on the recycle bin in the top right corner and choose the account you wish to remove.
- Once the box is ticked, tap Delete.
- When the confirmation screen appears, tap OK.
The email account will now be removed.