Find out how to remove an app on your Samsung Galaxy S4, just follow these simple steps.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Settings.
- Select More and tap on Application manager.
- Swipe across to All.
- Tap on app which you wish to remove.
- Tap on Uninstall.
- Tap Ok.
- Once the application has been removed tap Ok.
Alternatively, you can uninstall an application by:-
- From the Home screen, select All Applications.
- Tap on the Downloaded Apps tab.
- Tap the Menu key and select Uninstall.
- Tap the application you wish to remove then select Ok.
See more helpful tips on how to do clever things on your Samsung Galaxy S4 >