Check or Adjust the Sound Settings
Find out how to adjust the sound settings, just follow these simple steps.
- From the home screen, tap and drag the Notifications bar downwards.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to, then tap Sound.
- To change the volume of incoming calls, media, system and notifications, tap Volume.
- To change the ringtone, tap Ringtones.
- To change the notification sound, tap Notifications.
- To enable or disable other system sounds, scroll down to the required section (e.g. System/Feedback).
- Tap the tickbox next to the desired option (e.g. Dialling keypad tone) to enable or disable the sound.
The sound settings have been changed.