This article explains how to set up WiFi Calling on the Samsung Galaxy S7. Just follow the three simple steps below to get started.
1. Connect your phone to WiFi
2. Switch WiFi Calling on
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap the Menu icon. (3 dots)
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap Wi-Fi calling switch to On.
3. Wait for your confirmation message
WiFi calling can take up to 24 hours to activate. Once you receive your confirmation text message the service will be available for you to use.
(If you are a corporate customer, you will not receive this message, as you’ll already be set up and ready to go).