When Call waiting is activated, a signal will sound if you receive a call while you are on the phone. Follow these instructions to activate or deactivate Call waiting on your Samsung S5230.
If you are a Pay as you go customer, you can activate Call waiting and hear when you have a second call. You can only answer the new call, however, if you end the ongoing call.
1. Find Call waiting
- Press Menu
- Press Settings
- Press Application settings
- Press Call
- Press Voice call
- Press Call waiting
2. Activate or deactivate
- After a moment, the current setting is displayed
- Press Activate or Deactivate
- A request is sent and after a moment, the status of the divert is displayed
- Press Disconnect to return to stand-by mode