Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Sony Ericsson xperia x10-restore factory settings
When you restore the factory default settings, all the personal settings you have chosen are reset.
Follow these instructions to restore the factory default settings.
All phone data will be deleted. Data on the SIM card is not deleted.
1. Restore factory default settings
- Press the lines at the bottom of the display to access the main menu
- Press Settings
- Press SD card & phone storage
- Press Factory data reset
- Press Reset phone
- Press Erase everything
- Wait a moment while the phone restores the factory default settings
- Follow the instructions on the display to configure the phone and prepare it for use