This article explains how to set up WiFi Calling on the Sony Xperia XZ. Just follow the three simple steps below to get started.
1. Connect your phone to WiFi
Can't find your WiFi network? Read our internet and apps help section.
2. Switch WiFi Calling on
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon
- Tap Settings
- Tap More
- Tap Wi-Fi Calling
- Set the Wi-Fi Calling toggle switch to On.
- WiFi Calling is now enabled
3. Wait for your confirmation message
WiFi calling can take up to 24 hours to activate. Once you receive your confirmation text message the service will be available for you to use.
(If you are a corporate customer, you will not receive this message, as you’ll already be set up and ready to go).
Please note: WiFi Calling is only available on the EE version of the Sony Xperia XZ, bought directly from us in one of our stores, online at EE.co.uk, or through our telesales team.