Find out how to get started, just follow these simple steps.
- press and briefly hold the power button to turn on the device
- please wait for pre-loaded apps to install, this may take a few moments
- on the welcome screen, select your language, then tap Start
- tap Next to confirm Xperia important information choose how you wish to connect to the internet: Mobile network and WiFi or WiFi only. Then tap Next to continue.
Note: This can be changed at any time in Settings.
- enter the time and date, then tap next
- tap Search for networks and select your WiFi network and enter your WiFi password, or tap skip
- if you have a Google account tap Get Started to sign in to your Google services such as Google Play (where you can download apps and music) and Gmail. Alternatively tap Next to continue.
- Xperia services. Select which services you would like to discover or tap Skip to continue.
- tap Finish to start using your new Xperia.
You should now be able to start using your new device.