HOW DO I PAY MY EE BUSINESS BILL?
You can set up or amend a Direct Debit using My EE. You’ll need:
- your name as it appears on your bank statement
- your bank or building society sort code
- your bank or building society account number
Then follow these simple steps:
Is more than one signature required?
If more than one signature is needed for your bank account it’s not possible set up a Direct Debit using My EE or over the phone.
Instead, you'll need to print, complete and return a copy of the Direct Debit mandate .
Linking to a different bank account
If the bank account you want to use isn’t in your name, we’ll need permission from the bank account holder to set up the Direct Debit.
There are two ways to do this:
- Print a copy of the Direct Debit mandate for the bank account holder(s) to complete and sign, then post it back to us using the address on the form.
- Phone 150 from your EE phone when both you and the bank account holder(s) are present to provide us with the relevant account number and sort code.
After you’ve made the payment, you’ll be prompted to register the card you’ve just used. You’ll see the payment in your Payment history after about 15 minutes and we’ll email you confirmation as well.
N.B If there’s an active Direct Debit set up on your account, but you make a payment using any other method after your bill date, your monthly Direct Debit payment will still be taken in full.
The Make a Payment menu option also lets you add or remove credit cards to your account.
Text or call us to pay
Send us a text
If you’ve previously registered your credit or debit card previously you can use our free text service. Just text the following to 150:
- CR then space
- The last 4 digits of your card, then a space
- The amount you want to pay, then a space
- The security number on the back of your card
For example, to pay £8 you’d text the following: CR 1234 8 321
We'll reply by text confirming your payment.
You can also make a payment over the phone using Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Amex or Maestro.
Just call 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.
However, you can save time and avoid waiting in queues by signing up for Direct Debit using My EE. We really recommend this as it is the easiest and quickest way to pay.
4G in more places than any other network
We're making sure that we’re giving you the biggest and best 4G coverage.
Call and text with WiFi
No signal? No problem. WiFi Calling lets you talk and text even if there’s no mobile signal.
Investing in our network
We're spending £1.5 million a day improving our network's speed, reliability and call quality.
And ready for the future
We're always one step ahead. We introduced 4G, 4G+, double speed 4GEE and now 5G to the UK.