TRANSFERRING YOUR PHONE NUMBER - WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
This article is for EE customers who have recently provided us with a PAC Code. If you haven’t already and want to keep your number then click here.
Thank you for providing us with your PAC code. Here’s a few things we wanted to remind you about:
Before your number transfers over
- Make sure you’ve backed up all your contacts onto your old SIM and copy them onto your new phone.
On the day of the transfer
- When your number transfers over you may experience slight loss of service on the day. This is just while the process completes and should only last a short period.
After the transfer has completed
- If you have insurance then contact the provider to update the number
- Text AL to 150 to check what allowance you have left.
- Login to your My EE app and update the number
- iPhone only – make sure you update the settings in iMessage to show your new number.
- You Fix/Pay as you go only: make sure you register your new number on your Top Up card
- Call 222 from your phone to set up your Voicemail.
4G in more places than any other network
We're making sure that we provide the biggest 4G coverage for you.
Call and text with WiFi
No signal? No problem! With WiFi Calling you can keep talking and texting even if you don’t have mobile signal.
Investing in our network
We're spending £1.5 million a day to keep improving our network's speed, reliability and call quality.
And ready for the future
We're always one step ahead. We were the first to introduce 4G to the UK, double speed 4GEE and now 4G+.