MULTI-DEVICE INSURANCE DISCOUNTS
If you insure more than two phones or tablets with Full Cover or Damage Cover for Business, you're eligible for a multi-device insurance discount.
Here’s how it works
The discounts apply to your monthly total insurance bill for all the eligible insurance products on your account. So if you insure ten devices you'll get 15% on all ten of your eligible insurance products.
There's no upper limit on the number of insurance policies that can be taken out for a multi-device insurance discount. The discounts apply as follows:
Number of qualifying insurance products
2 to 9
10 to 19
20 or more
Discount applied to each qualifying insurance
Here’s how it affects your bill
- Your discount is calculated by the number of eligible insurance products on your EE account at your next bill date and will be automatically applied to your next bill.
- You'll be able to see your discount as a line item on your bill, in My EE or in the My EE app.
- Your billing run is on your first bill and explained in your welcome pack. If you have any other queries, get in touch.
Where discounts will not apply
There are some cases in which you would not be able to receive a discount. These include:
- If you have one Full Cover product on one account and one Full Cover product on another. The multiple policies must be on the same account, even if they're for the same business.
- If you remove an eligible insurance product from your account - your discount could be removed. See full terms and conditions.
* Our insurance is underwritten and administered by Chubb European Group SE
Full terms and conditions >
4G in more places than any other network
We're making sure that we’re giving you the biggest and best 4G coverage.
Call and text with WiFi
No signal? No problem. WiFi Calling lets you talk and text even if there’s no mobile signal.
Investing in our network
We're spending £1.5 million a day improving our network's speed, reliability and call quality.
And ready for the future
We're always one step ahead. We introduced 4G, 4G+, double speed 4GEE and now 5G to the UK.