HOW DO I SET UP MY EMAIL?
First things first, choose your built-in Android email app:
- The Gmail app
- The Samsung email app
Setting up your email on the Gmail app
Open the Gmail app on your device.
- Select the menu icon > Settings > Add account > Exchange and Microsoft 365.
- Enter your email address, select Next, then enter your password and select Next.
- Follow the steps for your account type:
- Outlook.com users - skip this step.
- Exchange or other accounts - you may have to ask your IT admin or email provider for server settings and set up your account manually.
- Microsoft 365 work or school: you may see a Redirect request screen. Select ‘OK’. On the Incoming server settings screen, change your server to outlook.office365.com.
- Follow any prompts for security or device permissions, sync settings.
- Open the inbox you just set up. If there’s an email saying "Action Required to Sync Email," open it and tap Use another Mail app instead. If you don't see this message and emails are syncing, skip this step.
- Swipe down from the top of your screen to pull down the Android notification bar.
- If there’s a notification saying ‘Unable to sync calendar and contacts,’ tap it. Then tap Allow to give access and you're all set.
Android mail apps can differ across different devices, so these instructions might not precisely match the options you see. Use them as a guide or consult the manufacturer's guide for your device.
First of all, open up the Samsung Email app.
- Select Add Account if it's your first time. Or go to Settings > Add account.
- Enter your email address and password and select Sign in.
- If you're asked to select account type, select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to sync contacts and calendars.
- Select Yes or Ok to confirm settings and permissions.
- If you've turned on two-step verification, you'll verify your identity with your chosen method. Syncing email, calendar, contacts, and tasks can take a few minutes.
- If you see an email saying , Action Required to Sync, open it and tap Use another Mail app instead. If you don't see this message, you can skip this step.
4G in more places than any other network
We're making sure that we’re giving you the biggest and best 4G coverage.
Call and text with WiFi
No signal? No problem. WiFi Calling lets you talk and text even if there’s no mobile signal.
Investing in our network
We're spending £1.5 million a day improving our network's speed, reliability and call quality.
And ready for the future
We're always one step ahead. We introduced 4G, 4G+, double speed 4GEE and now 5G to the UK.