HELP WITH PHISHING SCAMS
Phishing scams are emails or other messages that are made to look and sound like they’ve come from a trusted company and are designed to get hold of your personal information.
Tips for staying safe
- Trust your instincts. If something looks suspicious or you’re unsure about it, there’s probably a catch.
- Look out for ‘https’ in the URL. If you’re making a payment of any kind, the URL should start with ‘https’ as this indicates that you’re making a secure payment.
- Don’t click links in emails. Type in the address or use a search engine to find the site you’re looking for.
- Never enter your PIN online. Look out for pop-ups asking you to confirm your card details or enter your PIN.
- Update security software. Keep your security software and firewalls up to date.
4G in more places than any other network
We're making sure that we provide the biggest 4G coverage for you.
Call and text with WiFi
No signal? No problem! With WiFi Calling you can keep talking and texting even if you don’t have mobile signal.
Investing in our network
We're spending £1.5 million a day to keep improving our network's speed, reliability and call quality.
And ready for the future
We're always one step ahead. We were the first to introduce 4G to the UK, double speed 4GEE and now 4G+.