Terms and conditions
- This offer gives eligible EE Pay Monthly phone customers and EE PAYG phone customers a boost of their existing plan data allowance to unlimited until 31st July 2021. PAYG customers must have been with us for at least 3 months to get the offer.
- This offer is available to customers who are identified by their schools, colleges, local authorities or other bodies as eligible. We are not able to get involved in discussions with individuals about eligibility. It is only for customers with children under 19 in education who don’t have access to broadband and are unable to buy the extra mobile data needed for education.
- Customers on Small Business, Sharer, Mobile Broadband, 4GEE Home or Tablet plans are not eligible for this offer.
- Schools, local authorities and other bodies need to apply via a government portal for the offer on behalf of the eligible EE customer: customers cannot apply to us directly themselves.
- Once an application is submitted into the government portal by the school, college, local authority or other body, we will add the unlimited data boost to the account within 7 days. We will let customers know by SMS the data has been added.
- The offer is not transferrable and can only be claimed once per person.
- Customers already on an unlimited plan are not eligible for a discount or credit instead of this offer.
- Once applied, the boost will renew each month until 31st July 2021.
- If you upgrade your plan before 31st July 2021, the boost will still remain on your account until that date. If you move to an unlimited plan you will not be eligible for a discount or credit in lieu of the offer.
- Data can be used in the UK and EU/EEA in accordance with your plan terms. A 50GB fair use policy applies outside UK.
- Data is for personal, non-commercial use only and our standard terms apply to how you use it. If you regularly tether 12 or more devices, we will consider this non-personal use and have the right to remove the data boost or move you to a more suitable plan. We will consider usage above 600GB/month to be commercial use and have the right to apply traffic management controls, deprioritise your mobile traffic during busy periods and remove the data boost. See https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/offers-and-services/other/unlimited-plans for information on using unlimited data.
- Data Gifting allowance remains as per your plan allowance.
- The unlimited data boost does not form part of your plan and any change to the boost does not entitle you to cancel your Agreement with us for mobile network services.
- Our standard Network Terms and plan terms apply.