PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TICKETS TO THE EVENT
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of any company or organisation associated with the prize draw (including EE group companies and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts) and their families; the agents of any of the above companies or organisations, their employees and the families of their employees; or any other person associated with this prize draw. We may ask you to provide proof of age by supplying us with a valid passport or driving licence.
2. Only people living within the UK may vote. If you vote from outside the UK your vote will be discounted. If your IP address suggests you may be voting from outside the UK, your vote may also be discounted.
3. To enter the competition, vote for your favourite EE Game of the Year on the website by midnight on 23 March 2023. All entry instructions and instructions given to winners by EE, representatives of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts or any other person connected to the prize will form part of the terms and conditions, which, by taking part, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted.
4. Only one vote per person per channel. You can vote for a EE Game of the Year Nominee nominated more than once but you’ll only be entered into the prize draw once and only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Data charges may apply when you vote online.
5. EE reserves the right to remove any votes the independent adjudicator believes may have been cast using web robots or any other method that interferes with the fair administration of the prize draw or the EE Game of the Year Award deems to be fraudulent.
6. The prize is two tickets to attend the BAFTA Games Awards ceremony only, on Thursday 30 March 2023 at the Queen Elizabeth Hall, Southbank.
7. Tickets must be collected from BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly on Thursday 30 March (10:00–13:00).
8. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received in this prize draw and can choose to attend the BAFTA Games Awards ceremony in London with a guest on 30 March 2023. The prize does not include accommodation, travel, meals, refreshments or any other expense that may be incurred by accepting the prize.
9. The prize is subject to the venue terms as follows. Both the winner and their guest must be aged 18 or over. There are currently no Government restrictions in place regarding COVID-19 and BAFTA are not putting any additional measures in at this time. However if you feel unwell on the day of the event, we respectfully ask that you do not attend.
10. The prize draw closes at midnight on 23 March 2023. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person on 24 March. The winner will be contacted on 24 March 2023 by telephone.
11. You can continue to vote for the EE Game of the Year until 18:00 on 26 March 2023. After this time, your vote will not be counted.
12. EE accepts no responsibility for entries not received. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
13. If the winner is unable for any reason to accept a prize (including not being available on the date of the event) or cannot be contacted on 24 March, EE reserves the right to award the prize to another participant whose name will be drawn at random from all other eligible entries received.
14. Prizes are not transferable and no cash or other alternative is available.
15. The decision made by the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. EE reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice. Please remember that we can, at our discretion, withdraw the prize if winners and/or guests fail to meet the admission requirements of the event or if the winner and/or their guest exhibits inappropriate or dangerous behaviours. This includes behaviours such as being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or causing a nuisance. The prize can also be withdrawn if, in our opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of our control.
17. The prize winners’ names will be available on request by sending a SAE to the promoter’s address and specifying which prize draw you are enquiring about.
18. Any queries relating to the prize draw should be directed to email@example.com
19. The winner may be required to take part in some publicity. This may include taking part in our Red Carpet activation and being filmed.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize.