12 months’ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate available to EE Pay Monthly mobile customers when taking a new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G or S21 Ultra 5G, S20FE 5G and A52 5G with a 24-month Smart plan directly through EE between 21.04.21 and 13.05.21.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:
- Maximum 36 months redeemed per account.
- Cloud Gaming (beta) requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, sufficient network speed, and supported controller.
- Streaming limits apply.
- Catalogue varies over time.
Redeem through SMS which will be sent to your device 14 days after purchase. You have 12 months to redeem the offer. If you choose to cancel your contract with us, for any reason, you’ll be charged £10.99 per month left of Game Pass Ultimate, the cost of buying it without a promotional offer.
You will receive a code to redeem your 12 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via SMS which will be sent to your device 14 days after selecting and purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate as a bonus. Must redeem at microsoft.com/redeem. Streaming performance is affected by internet connection, data center proximity, device, and other factors. Your gameplay on other devices may be limited. Streamed games may have limited functionality.
NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED. NO EXPIRATION. Cloud Gaming (beta) for use in UK and selected countries. Redeem at microsoft.com/redeem. Includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, for PC, and Xbox Live Gold. Not supported: Windows 10 in S mode and ARM devices. Maximum 36 months redeemed per account at a time. Game catalog varies over time, by region, and platform. If a game is removed from catalogue, purchased in-game content requires separate game purchase. Requires download(s) (significant storage, broadband, and ISP fees apply) and Microsoft account. Online multiplayer between Xbox console generations not supported in some games. Service, features, and requirements may change or be retired. Subject to Microsoft Services Agreement (microsoft.com/msa). Existing Gold, Game Pass for Console or PC members will be converted to Ultimate using a conversion ratio; conversions are final. Except as required by law, codes are nonrefundable. For more details about Xbox Game Pass subscriptions and conversion ratios, visit support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq. System requirements and details at xbox.com/gamepass.
This offer is non-transferable.
Further Terms apply. See ee.co.uk/terms
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate add-on:
1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Add-on (the “Xbox Add-on”) provides you with:
a) access to Xbox Game Pass (for use on games console and Windows 10 PC), Xbox Live Gold (for use on games console only) and Cloud Gaming (beta) (for use on a compatible mobile device) (the “services”); and
b) the data on us whilst using Cloud Gaming (beta) (“data on us”);
for a monthly charge (currently £10 a month).
2. The Xbox Add-on is available to new and existing consumer and Small Business customers on a pay monthly phone, 12-month SIM only plan or with a tablet on a 4GEE WiFi price plan who are UK residents. Please note customers on our SME Business Connect and Smart Watch plans are not eligible for the Xbox Add-on.
3. The services are only available to customers using a compatible mobile phone or tablet using Android 6.0 operating system (as at the date of these terms) or later or other compatible devices such as an Xbox console or Windows 10 PC. The list of compatible devices is subject to change. Please see https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass for compatible devices. Customers on an eligible plan with a device running the iOS operating system or that only uses the Huawei Mobile Services platform (where the Google Mobile Services platform is not available), may take the Xbox Add-on but may not be able to use Cloud Gaming (beta) on their iOS or Huawei device and therefore benefit from data on us.
4. Availability is subject to credit status.
5. The Xbox Add-on is made available on a 30-day rolling contract. We’ll apply the charge to your Account each month until you ask us to remove it.
6. You will receive an SMS within 14 days to complete activation of the service using your Microsoft account. Once you have activated the service the Xbox Add-on will be added to your account. If you already have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate direct from Microsoft, it will automatically be updated to the Xbox Add-on on your next renewal date and added to your EE account.
7. We’ll apply the charge to your EE Account each month until you ask us to remove it. You can cancel the Xbox Add-on at any time. The service will be removed at your next renewal date, which is on the monthly anniversary of the Xbox Add-on being added. If at the time of cancellation you have not already been billed for that period it will be charged in full on your next bill.
8. As soon as the Xbox Add-on is removed from your account, data used whilst using Cloud Gaming (beta) will be deducted from your EE Price Plan’s inclusive data allowance. If you had an Xbox Games Pass direct from Microsoft and had accrued passes prior to taking the Xbox Add-on from EE, the accrued passes may still be available so you can access the services.
9. The Xbox Add-on is provided to you as a as an Additional Service and does not form part of your Price Plan with us. This Additional Service can be added to each eligible line on your Account. We may refer to the Additional Service as an ‘add-on’ in MyEE, on your bill, online and when you call or text customer services. You cannot have more than one Xbox Add-on per eligible line registered to your Account.
10. Any change to the cost of the Xbox Add-on, to the service, or to the terms and conditions shall, if applicable, only entitle you to cancel the Xbox Add-on. Such changes shall not entitle you to cancel your Agreement with us for mobile network services.
11. When entering into a contract for digital content you’re entitled to a 14-day cooling off period, except where you enter into a contract in store. Once you’ve entered into a contract for these Additional Services, you’ll have 14 days to tell us you’ve changed your mind. However, once you’ve accessed the services (e.g. by viewing the content or playing a game) we’ll assume that you’ve decided to waive this right to change your mind and you’ll lose your right to cancel, except in accordance with the cancellation process described above.
12. We may suspend access to or terminate your contract for the Xbox Add-on if you fail to pay a bill by the date set out on it or commit another material breach of your Agreement for mobile network services (visit here to read the latest version of our terms and conditions).
Data on us
13. Whilst you have the Xbox Add-on data used whilst using Cloud Gaming (beta) on your device containing an EE SIM on an eligible plan (as set out above) whilst in countries covered by your Plan allowance will not be deducted from your EE Price Plan’s inclusive data allowance. If you do not have any data remaining from your Price Plan’s data allowance, you will be unable to use Cloud Gaming (beta) using mobile data. You will still be able to use the services using WiFi, by purchasing a data add-on or by using another compatible device.
14. The data on us has been tested to work on the Android operating systems. We will not stop you from using other devices, but we cannot guarantee that any data you use on alternative devices or devices using an operating system other Android will not be deducted from your allowance.
15. If you access Cloud Gaming (beta) using a VPN or proxy, we will not be able to link your EE customer ID to your activity and therefore you will not be able to receive the data on us.
16. Using certain additional content in the services will be deducted from your Plan’s data allowance. Examples of this are, adverts, advertising metrics, metadata, news articles, general browsing, images and content (including music, podcasts or radio broadcasts) from third party apps or websites accessed using the services, or uploading your own content. This list gives an indication of the types of content which may be chargeable but is not exhaustive. On occasion there may be circumstances beyond our control which may lead to data being deducted from your Plan’s data allowance, we will endeavour to ensure this never happens. Your Xbox Add-on includes an additional 200MB data boost. This additional data allowance will be used in the same way as your Plan’s data allowance (if you are on a Sharer plan only the account lead can receive this additional 200MB). This data will be added to your account when your plan data renews each month and does not roll over. This additional 200MB is not ringfenced for use in connection with the services.
17. We will not stop you from tethering other devices to your mobile device. However, the Xbox Add-on is not designed for this type of use and so we cannot guarantee that any data you use when tethering will be not be deducted from your Plans’ data allowance.
19. The Xbox Add-on is for personal and non-commercial use only. It’s your responsibility to ensure that services accessed by under 18s is suitable for those viewing it. Content available via the services may change from time to time.
20. Some content provided by the services may require additional hardware (e.g. a controller).
21. Access to content outside of the UK is subject to the terms and conditions of Microsoft.
22. The services are provided by Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited (“Microsoft”). You must read and accept Microsoft’s Terms and Conditions. You agree to use service at your sole risk. EE is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any third-party services and shall not be liable for any such third party services. Data displayed via the service is for general informational purposes only and is not guaranteed by EE. Full terms can be found at https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/servicesagreement/.
23. To access some features of the services you will be required to enter a Microsoft ID. If you do not have an existing Microsoft ID, you will be required to register for one. When registering, you must provide Microsoft with some personal information. The information you supply when creating a Microsoft ID will be processed in accordance with Microsoft’s Privacy Statement which can be accessed via the Microsoft Services Agreement (see clause 22).
Facts and figures correct up till 21st February 2020.
We’re rolling out 5G across the UK. Check coverage before buying. Speeds vary by location, coverage and demand. 5G coverage, plan and compatible device needed. To verify more places e-mail email@example.com. Terms apply.
4G IN MORE PLACES THAN ANY OTHER UK NETWORK: Based on results from the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: H2 2019. Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit RootMetrics for more details
UK’S NO.1 NETWORK 6 YEARS IN A ROW: Rankings based on the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: From 2H 2013 to 1H 2019. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit RootMetrics for more details.
Best overall network: Best by ranking first in the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: H2 2019. Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit RootMetrics for more details
UK's fastest network: Based on the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: H2 2019. Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit RootMetrics for more details
UK's most reliable network: Based on the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: H2 2019. Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit RootMetrics for more details
THIS IS 5G, ON THE UK’S NO. 1 NETWORK UK’s No.1 network based on the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report testing on non-5G networks from 2013 to 2019. We’re rolling out 5G. Check coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage. Speeds vary by location, coverage and demand. 5G coverage & compatible device needed. UK’S NO.1 NETWORK Rankings based on the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: From 2H 2013 to 2H 2019. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types excluding 5G. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit RootMetrics for more details.