Your final Orange bill will arrive in the post about 4 days after your normal Orange bill date. The bill will show:
- charges for usage last month
- any refunds we owe you for your Orange line rental paid in advance because you’ve moved to EE*
Your final Orange bill will act as your first EE bill
So it will also include:
- your first months EE line rental charge, plus any upfront charges such as handset charges and/or delivery charges
If you have any other lines remaining on your Orange account after your move to EE
You will continue to receive your Orange bill on your normal date, via your normal method.
The bill will include:
- any final billing information and charges from the line you moved to EE
- charges for remaining Orange numbers as normal
If your account is in credit, you will not receive a refund, instead, the credits will be carried forward to your next bill.
Please note: If you still have a remaining Orange account, you will receive two monthly bills from us – one for your new EE account and one for your remaining Orange account.
*For example, if you'd already paid in advance for your Orange bill from the 1st to the 30th, and move to EE on the 15th, you will receive a credit for the remaining 15 days.