Control your bills
Sometimes it may be a good idea to prevent incoming or outgoing calls. Call barring allows you to block both incoming and outgoing UK and international calls whether you're at home or abroad. This way you don't have to worry about unsuitable calls being made or received on your phone.
- there's no charge for this service
- block all incoming, outgoing and international calls while at home or abroad
- easy to manage through the phone's menu
- ideal for parental control
- emergency numbers like 112 and 999 can still be dialled
Call 150 from your Orange phone to bar premium rate numbers such as those beginning with 090.
Pay as you go
Call 450 from your Orange phone to bar premium rate numbers such as those beginning with 090.
Call barring - abroad
More control while you're away
If you want to control calls made and received while you're abroad, you can still bar all incoming and outgoing calls.
However, not all foreign networks support call barring and it may still be possible for outgoing calls to be made.