- press MENU on your EE TV remote
- go to TOOLS & HELP > SETTINGS and press OK
- go to ADVANCED SETTINGS, enter your PIN, and then press OK on your remote to ENTER
- if you've forgotten the PIN you chose when setting up EE TV, get in touch
- go to Reset settings > OK > CONTINUE > OK
- your EE TV will reset to default settings and restart
- after a minute, you'll see the WELCOME TO EE TV page with instructions to set up your EE TV
How can I restore EE TV default settings?
- Go to section
If you're having problems with your EE TV box, it can help to return it to default settings. You won't lose any recordings, but you’ll need to set up your internet, Replay and Recording settings again.