This guide describes Apple Watch with watch OS 2.
Front of Apple Watch
Digital Crown/Home Button:
- Press to see watch face or Home screen.
- Double-click to return to last app.
- Press and hold for Siri.
- Turn to zoom, scroll, or adjust.
- Press to show or hide Friends.
- Double-click for Apple Pay.
- Press and hold to turn off or on.
- Press to change watch face. In an app, press to see options.
You use several basic gestures to interact with Apple Watch.
A new gesture - the press
Apple Watch uses Force Touch technology to sense how hard you press the display. Press firmly to change the watch face, see commands and options in apps, and more.