You can use iTunes to transfer information from your current device to your new iPhone 5s, and sync data such as music, videos and apps.
The following steps show you how.
1. Make sure you have the latest versions of iOS and iTunes installed on your old device and computer.
2. Back up your old device using iTunes and transfer your data from your device to your computer.
3. Insert your new 4G SIM card that you've registered with EE into your iPhone 5S.
4. Turn on your new iPhone 5S and complete the setup by selecting your language and country.
5. When asked, choose your WiFi network. If you don't have a WiFi connection, you can tap Connect to iTunes.
6. When prompted to set up your device, select Restore from iTunes Backup.
7. Connect your new iPhone 5S to iTunes (on the same computer you used to back up your old device). iTunes will ask you to restore from backup or set up as new. Select the backup of your old device and choose Continue.
During the backup restore to a new iPhone, you may see the iTunes progress bar pause. If this occurs, please allow additional time for the restore to complete.
When the restore process is complete, your iPhone 5S will restart and then be ready to use.
You should keep it connected to iTunes to sync data not contained in the backup (such as music, videos, apps, and so on). You can choose the data that's synced by clicking the syncing tabs in iTunes.
If you restore from an unencrypted backup, you will need to enter the password for your Apple ID, email and other accounts and voicemail again.