To reset the network settings for an Apple iPhone, follow the steps below. This solution is also recommended when missing the personal hotspot option (only available for certain networks).
Note: Resetting the network settings will clear all WiFi passwords and refresh device network connections.
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down to, then tap General.
- Scroll down to, then tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Network Settings.
- Tap Reset Network Settings to confirm.
Note: If a security code is enabled, this will need to be entered between steps 4 and 5.