When you first switch on your Google Nexus 7, the Setup Wizard will walk you through some of the first steps you need to take to activate your lovely new tablet.
The Setup Wizard will ask you to set up your preferences in the following settings:
- Select language from available options and then tap the Next arrow.
- Choose available WiFi network from list.
- Sign in to a Google account or tap No to continue.
- Create a Google account or tap Not now to continue.
- Select Google location options then tap Next arrow to continue.
- Enter owner information then tap Next arrow to continue.
- Tap Next arrow to agree to Google services conditions.
- Tap Arrow to complete setup wizard.