It's easy to add or synchronise contacts and calendars from your email or social networking account on your BlackBerry Z10. Just follow these steps.
When you add contacts to your BlackBerry device, connecting with them is easy. The Contacts app is integrated with the BlackBerry Hub, your Calendar app, and other apps, so you can quickly add contacts to relevant messages and events or share your pictures and videos.
If you added an email account or social networking account to your device, contacts from those accounts can appear in your contact list. It's simple to find the people that you want to connect with because your device automatically merges contacts who share first and last name, email addresses, or mobile phone numbers.
1. In the Contacts app, tap Add a Contact.
2. Enter the information for the contact. For additional fields, tap Add fields.
3. Tap Save.
Adding contacts and/or calendars via an email or social networking account
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings, then tap Accounts.
- If you already added an account, you can tap to amend settings. To add another account, tap Add Account.
- Tap the type of account that you want to add.
- Enter the account information then tap Next.
- Change any additional settings, such as synchronisation preferences.
- Tap Done.