It's easy to activate your BlackBerry Z10 through the setup wizard. Just follow these steps.
1. Select your language from the list, and then swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen to the left to continue.
2. Your device should show an active mobile network connection. If you wish to connect to a WiFi network, select from the list, then enter the network password. Alternatively, swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen to the left to continue. Note: To complete the handset activation, your device requires a data connection via a SIM card or WiFi network.
3. Tap I Agree to accept the Terms & Conditions of the licence agreement.
4. On the next screen you can Sign In or Create a New BlackBerry ID. Alternatively swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen to the left to skip.
5. Choose to Enable or Disable the Diagnostics and Location data usage.
6. The device will now check for any available software updates. Once complete, swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen to the left to continue.
7. The device will now run through a number of essential gestures to teach you the basics of how to navigate around the phone and menu system.
8. When the interactive demo is complete it will ask you to swipe up to close the activation and setup of your BlackBerry Z10.