Your camera is set to pair with your mobile or tablet by default when it's first set up.
- On your phone, select WiFi settings, find 4GEE Action Cam and enter the password.
- Now head back to the app.
After pairing, the application will display what the camera is seeing.
If you can’t find 4GEE Action Cam, follow these steps:
- On the camera, scroll across to pairing.
- Ensure that pairing is switched to mobile and then exit.
- Then follow the same steps to WiFi pair.
If you want to switch off pairing then turn off your camera.
Pairing the app to the Viewfinder Watch
If you want to switch pairing to the Viewfinder Watch, go to the viewing screen and select the Viewfinder Watch icon on the left. That will automatically switch off the app pairing and turn on the Viewfinder Watch.