Roaming is switched off by default but you can still use your camera to record video and take photos while abroad.
If you want to live stream while abroad then follow these steps:
- Ensure your camera is paired to your app by following the instructions on pairing the app to your camera.
- Select camera settings in your app.
- Find roaming and then switch roaming to on.
- Exit settings and then select your account.
- You may be presented with a list of data options, or, if you're in the EU and on an eligible plan, you'll get free roaming.
- Choose the data pass you want to buy and follow the instructions.