I can’t pair the app to the camera
If you can’t pair the app to the camera, follow these steps:
- Make sure the mobile device is near the camera.
- Turn mobile pairing off and on to check the WiFi hotspot is turned on and active.
- If the WiFi hotspot is OK, exit the 4GEE Action Cam app and restart the application.
You need a 3G or 4G signal for live streaming your videos to a video sharing platform, account management and over the air updates to the camera.
Please follow these steps to check you have a signal:
- Make sure the SIM card is inserted properly behind the battery within the device. If not, your device will show No SIM.
- Try removing the SIM card and putting it back in again. Make sure you click it in the right way. There's a picture on the rubber flap to show you how to do this correctly.
- If there's still no signal, insert the SIM card into your phone to check it's working properly and can also receive a 3G or 4G signal.
Make sure you have a Facebook account
If you want to live stream your videos to a video sharing platform you’ll need a Fcebook account.
Make sure you have data allowance remaining
You’ll need data to be able to get connected and stream your videos.
To check if you have data remaining:
- On your phone, open your 4GEE Action cam app.
- Select settings and then your account.
- Select your data management.
- Select the data add-on you’d like to buy – if you’re on pay as you go and you don’t have enough credit to buy the add-on you'll need to top up first.
If it's still not working, contact us on 150 from an EE phone or 0845 4123 662.