Your Viewfinder Watch may not be working because it's not close enough to the camera - so first make sure they're in close range of each other.
Make sure the camera has the most up-to-date software
To update your camera software, follow these steps:
- Turn on your camera.
- Check you have a 3G or 4G signal. You can do this by checking the bottom right corner of the camera screen.
- Scroll to settings and scroll to more.
- Enter more and scroll across to update.
- If an update is available it will appear and you need to download and then install the update.
Alternatively you can pair to the app and download the upgrade via the app.
Enter settings and camera update.
Try re-pairing the watch via the camera
Follow these steps:
- On your camera make sure pairing is switched to watch.
- On your watch, press MODE/SLEEP to switch to the viewfinder mode.
- Press and hold SET to enter the SET menu.
- Press VIDEO to display the pairing screen.
- Press VIDEO again to start pairing.
- After pairing completes, press SET to return to the SET menu.
- Press SET again to switch to the viewfinder mode.
Try rebooting your camera or watch
Turn the watch off and on again by holding down the mode button.
Turn the camera off and on again by holding down the main button.
If it's still not working, contact us on 150 from an EE phone or 0845 4123 662.