Your camera may not be working because it isn't set up correctly.
Check the battery has been fitted correctly
Try taking the battery out and putting it back in again.
If that doesn’t work and you have a spare battery, try fitting that one.
Check the SIM has been fitted correctly
- Make sure the SIM card is inserted properly behind the battery within the device. If not, your device will show No SIM.
- Try removing the SIM card and putting it back in again. Make sure you click it in the right way. There's a picture on the rubber flap to show you how to do this correctly.
Check you’ve got the latest software downloaded
You may not have the latest software downloaded.
To update your camera software, follow these steps:
- Turn on your camera.
- Check you have a 3G or 4G signal. You can do this by checking the bottom right corner of the camera screen.
- Scroll to settings and scroll to more.
- Enter more and scroll across to update.
- If an update is available it will appear and you need to download and then install the update.
Alternatively you can pair to the app and download the upgrade via the app.
Enter settings and camera update.
Check your video or photo library isn’t full
Check to see whether the internal/external storage is full or not. You can do this by looking at the memory icon in the bottom of the camera's screen.