The first time you pair to the app you’ll be prompted to change your password. You can also change it any time by going into settings > camera > change WiFi password and following the additional steps below:
- Select change WiFi password.
- Enter the current WiFi password.
- Enter the new password (you'll also need to re-enter this to confirm).
- Reconnect to the camera - to do this, exit the app and enter the WiFi settings of your mobile.
- Select 4GEE Capture Cam and select forget.
- Then re-select 4GEE Capture Cam and select connect.
- Enter your new password then once connected go back to the app.
Don’t forget that if you decide to reset your settings back to default, this will also reset your new WiFi password. You’ll then have to follow the above again but this time reverting to the original default password that can be found in the Quick Start Guide and 'Keep me' card.