Roaming is switched off by default but you can still use your camera to record video and take photos while abroad.
If you want to live stream while abroad then follow these steps:
- Ensure your camera is paired to your app by following the instructions for pairing the app to your camera.
- Select camera settings in your app.
- Find roaming and then switch roaming to on.
- Exit settings and then select your account.
- Select data management. You’ll now be presented with a list of data pass options.
- Choose the data pass you want to buy and follow the instructions.