If you're having trouble, you should follow these steps:
- Make sure your internal or external storage isn't full, and check you've installed the Capture Cam app on your mobile device.
- Turn the app on and link it to your camera. Go to Settings > Camera> Storage space.
- Make sure the toggle key is in photo mode.
- Make sure your device isn't too hot to touch. If it is, then you should leave it to cool down first before using it again. Once it's cooled down, try again.
- Reboot the device (switch it off and on).
- If the camera still isn't working after these steps, you'll need to get it repaired.