Find out how to change the WiFi network name on your router and set up as a WiFi hotspot.
- Connect the router to your computer via a USB cable or the WiFi connection
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter http://192.168.1.1/, then press Enter
- From the home page, click CHANGE YOUR 4GEE WIFI DEVICE SSID AND PASSWORD
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In
- Click the SSID field under the required frequency 2.4GHz or 5GHz
- Enter the desired network name
- Click the Security dropdown
- Click the desired security type (e.g. WPA2)
- Click the WiFi Key field
- Enter the required password
- Click Apply
- If prompted, click OK
The WiFi network name has been changed and the router has been set up as a WiFi hotspot.