Find out how to restore your backed up router settings.
- Connect the router to your computer via a USB cable or the WiFi connection
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter http://192.168.1.1/, then press Enter
- From the home page, click CHANGE YOUR 4GEE WIFI DEVICE SSID AND PASSWORD
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In
- Click Device
- Click Device Management
- Click Backup & Restore
- Click Browse
- Navigate to the saved configuration file, then click Open
- Click Restore
- Click Restore to confirm
The router settings have now been restored.