Find out how to backup current settings of your router.
- Connect the router to your computer via a USB cable or the WiFi connection
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter http://192.168.1.1/, then press Enter
- From the home page, click CHANGE YOUR 4GEE WIFI DEVICE SSID AND PASSWORD
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In
- Click Device
- Click Device Management
- Click Backup & Restore
- Click Backup
- Wait whilst the device save your current settings to your computer
Note: by default, the settings file will be saved to the Downloads folder on your hard drive.
The router's current settings will now have been saved.