Find out how to set up and enable the screen lock pattern.
- From the home screen, tap and drag the Notifications bar downwards.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and tap Security.
- Tap Screen lock.
Note: If a screen lock is already active on the device, this will need to be entered first.
- Tap Pattern.
- Draw the desired pattern, connecting at least 4 dots in any order, then tap Continue.
- Draw the pattern again, then tap Confirm.
- Enter a backup PIN, then tap Continue.
- Confirm the PIN, then tap OK.
The screen lock pattern has been set up.