You can view and create contacts on your phone and synchronise these with your Gmail contacts or other apps on the web or on your phone.
Viewing your contacts
To access the Contacts app, select the Application menu on your Home screen, then choose Contacts.
Select the menu key to display the contacts list option menu. The following options are available:
- Delete contact - choose the contacts you want to delete in the list; and press OK
- Contacts to display - choose which contacts to display
- Import/Export - import or export contacts between your phone, SIM card, and microSD card, or share contacts
- Groups - select to create a new contacts group or change existing group settings
- Blocked numbers - choose the numbers you don’t want to receive calls or texts from, and block them
- Manage accounts - manage the synchronisation settings for different accounts
- Settings - open the contact display settings
- Share visible contacts - this option allows you to send the data associated to a contact to someone by text, picture message, Bluetooth, email, Gmail, or to store it on your SD card.